With decades of expereince with virtually all US retailers, our professional sales team knows how to successfully place products with leading national accounts. T2's primary focus is on Lowe's Home Improvement and The Home Depot.
As founders of Sleepme, our journey sped the transition of a B2B company selling to mattress retailers to a leading sleep improvement company in the D2C space is remarkable. Serving over 150,000 customers in over 80 different countries. This business has been an amazing learning experience. Other learnings include:
- Achievement of over $150M in D2C sales.
- Over $40M in digital media spend
- PPC, Search, Social, CTV and Podcast channels
- International Distribution Expansion
- Complex corporate strategy
- Investor relations as a KKR portfolio company
WINBOSS has been manufacturing NBR/PVC foams since the 1980s, originating from Formosa Island -- Taiwan. With 30 years of technical experience, Winboss has become known as a leading, professional manufacturer of NBR/PVC foam products suitable for various industrial, recreational, medical and sporting good uses. To exceed client expectations, Winboss has incorporated vendor suppliers to assist with vinyl dipped and sewn products. Our partnership has contributed to:
- Increased Channels of Distribution
- Expanded Product Categories
- Increased Production Capabilities
Developing a partnership with a Gentherm as a technology holder, Future Foam as a builder and Mattress Firm as a retailer created a special project unlocking value across the three companies. This unique project lead to new IP, new distribution, and a new brand offering in a national channel leader.
Boss Audio has been making exceptional audio and video products for over 30 years. By engineering tech ourselves with their own in-house, acoustic, design, mechanical, and electronics engineers, they've been able to keep our customer’s needs front of mind. Using our global network of manufacturing partners they provide state-of-the-art tech for a wide range of products, including over 500 car, marine, and power sports products sold in 130 countries.
Cocam Outdoor Products
Cocam has been a long term partner with our founders. Our team has provided the guidance to grow from $40M to over $250M in the last 10 years in the US market. Areas of success include:
- Development of National Sales Force
- Distribution on many National Retailers
- Vast expansion in Amazon
- Establishment of 3PL facilities to speed fulfilment
- Set up of US after sales service team
- Growth to new product categories